This keyboard controller is professional equipped together with terminal receivers such as the intelligent Speed Dome and the decoder etc. Taking the EIA/RS-485 electrical interface between the keyboard and the receiver, one keyboard can control as much as 32 speed dome and decoders and the maximum communication distance between the keyboard and the receiver is up to 1.2 km without bus-mastering. The keyboard controller makes it more convenient to control the speed dome camera and the terminal decoder, hence to control the camera constant speed pan tilt, lens, light, rain brush and so on.
- Dome camera or decoder address setting range: 0~255.
- Functions controlling the dome camera: such as camera background light compensation on/off.
- Operate the dome camera at different speed setting, speed switching smooth and stable.
- Control the pan tilt auto line scan, speed and direction can be set as well.
- Set or call the set points and cruise tracks of the dome camera. Altogether 128 preset points and 1—6 cruise tracks can be set. Each track involves 16 preset positions and the dwelling time and call speed upon each point can be set as well.
- Manually or automatically control the dome camera, and change the internal function setting of particular camera by call the menu of the camera.
- Manually control the focus, zoom and iris of the camera.
||Port to multi-port and half duplex function.
||2400Bps, 4800Bps, 9600Bps and 19200Bps
||Max 12000 meter (with twisted-pair D0.5MM)
|Max controllable Cameras
||95mm (H) X 205mm (L) X 205mm (W)