The JK-933 keyboard controller can be used alone or together with DVR mainframe to control matching terminal products, such as high/constant- speed dome cameras, decoders, etc. The electric outlet between the controlling keyboard and the receiving terminal is EIA/RS485, which enables the keyboard to control as many as 127 dome cameras or other terminals within a maximal communication range of 1.2 Km. Using the keyboard, you can easily control and setup for variable-speed dome cameras, and directly control terminal decoders such as the constant-speed pan/tilt, the lens, the light, the rain brush etc. It can be connected with single or multi- stand alone DVRs to control all the panel-controlling function of the DVR.
- The keyboard output adopts photoelectric insulated 485 control so that it can provides strong anti-jamming and long-distance transmission.
- The PTZ dome camera or decoder ID range can be set from 1 to 255.
- controllable up to 147 units PTZ.
- Built in multi- Protocol (Peoco-D, Pelco-P,PelcoD1, PelcoP1)
- variable-speed operation for speed dome camera
- Joint-control can be realized by simultaneously using the DVR keyboard with one or up to 4 units DVR mainframes.
- Menu displaying LCD, 3D control joystick, as well as DVR panel controlling functions.
||Pelco-D, Pelco-P, Pelco-D1, Pelco-P1, New
||1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200
||Max 12000 meter (with twisted-pair D0.5MM)
|Max controllable Cameras
|Camera ID from
||9-12V DC 5W